Bleach Roleplay Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its a place to rp bleach yay :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Junsei Kenkaku

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Junsei Kenkaku

Junsei Kenkaku

Junsei Kenkaku Empty
PostSubject: Junsei Kenkaku   Junsei Kenkaku I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:02 am

Picture:
Junsei Kenkaku Junsei11
Name: Junsei Kenkaku
Race: Soul Reaper
Family: The Kenkaku house, one of the most well known warrior clans of the Soul Society
Personality: Cold, calculating, cocky, self-confident, etc.
Likes: A good fight, a friendly face, food, relaxation resting at home
Dislikes: Patrolling, paperwork, enemies escaping, being ignored
Weapon: 7ft. blade (shikai) Sonoke, an ever burning sword of flames (bankai) Sonoke Taru, a scythe of flames.
History: Junsei is an exceptional warrior, but from birth he was trained to be what he is today, he never had a child hood, by the time he was 10 he was in the soul reaper academy and by 12 he was a soul reaper. He doesn't like to lose because he feels he's disgracing his clan when he does, he's constantly ready for a fight though he never picks one. He does coax disrespectful idiots into attacking him so he can get them put on cleaning duty. He's extremely strong and inteligent and he doesn't allow people to talk him down
Roleplay Example: He flashstepped to her with his blade to her throat "I don't appreciate threats directed toward my family." he said coldly, "Spare yourself the embarrassment and get lost." he sheathed his sword and turned his back.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Kenkaku

Junsei Kenkaku

Junsei Kenkaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsei Kenkaku   Junsei Kenkaku I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:14 pm

Junsei often goes on missions for his family but has yet to be put into a squad. Most fitting of squad 11
Back to top Go down

Junsei Kenkaku
Page 1 of 1